With more than a half dozen bed frame options, countless support surfaces, and patented mobility equipment, Sizewise has the depth and breadth of product a facility needs to ensure the full spectrum of patient care.
Research and Development
- Sizewise pioneered specialty hospital equipment back in 1996 – and we’re proud to have led the way with several industry firsts, including:
- First one-touch patient positioner with 750 lbs. capacity – Hercules Patient Repositioner™
- First low air loss mattress with 1,000 lbs. capacity – Mighty Air™
- First full body lateral rotation mattress with 1,000 lbs. capacity – Big Turn™
- First “tilt-to-stand” with 1,000 lbs. capacity – Shuttle B Series™
- First low bed with 850 lbs. capacity – Low Boy®
- First to develop “green” surfaces that reduce harmful chemical exposure for patients and care providers – Envy Line™ G Series™
- First to offer an educational newsletter targeted at caring for the bariatric patient – XTRAwise™
- First to publish and present nationally recognized Case Studies on bariatric wound care patients
With weekly meetings, our Research and Development team focuses on creating new products and programs based on user feedback.
Made in the USA
Sizewise manufactures all of its equipment in the United States – at facilities in Kansas, Texas, and California. Being made in the USA is more than just good business, it makes for quality products. In healthcare more than any other industry, clinicians need to count on quality, reliability, and proven outcomes. And because we believe American-made products are superior, we offer some of the most durable warranties in the industry.
- FDA Approved
- ISO 13485 Certified
- UL Listed